What watch would you wear to a Halloween Party?  0 Comments


 


On halloween night, Vacheron hosted a small soiree (reported earlier) to celebrate the evening by bringing together a small group of familiar friends from the watch community here. Amongst the many VC watches worn that night, here are the non-VC watches I found on their wrists.
Of these significantly I found some of my own favourite models. There were three IWC Portuguese variants and vintage IWC pilot and pocket watch, Patek Nautilus Chronograph, FP Journe Octa, RG Lange 1, Vianney Halter Classic RG and RG Ulysee Nardin Freak. All these I would wish to have in my own collection. Click on the image above to view the photomontage of these beautiful watches.
- HT
PS - My grateful thanks to the owners of these fine timepieces for letting me photograph them at the dinner party. All of them had asked to remain anonymous.

 

 




Welcome to
Watching Horology
tm

 

  • This is a personal blog of Harry SK Tan on all things pertaining to Horology - from watch collecting, horolography, news and developments from all over the world particularly Singapore.
  • ©HarrySKTan2005

Horolography - noun, the art of photographing timepieces

Horolographer - Harry SK Tan

  • ___________________

Please leave a comment by clicking on the grey numbers next to the subject headings.

To contact me write to: "ht @ watchinghorology.com"  (leave out the spaces!)

 

___________________

Email Updates!
IF you like to receive my posts, news, notifications etc. on WatchingHorology direct by email - simply REGISTER HERE

- or get a blog feed here:

 Subscribe for Feed


ATOM 0.3

 
WatchingHorology.com on Facebook

___________________

Search WatchingHorology.com

 

___________________

Related Links

My Column at Luxury-Insider
My General Photography Blog

 

___________________

Read
WATCHING
HOROLOGY
in other languages

Chinese

French

German

Italian

Japanese

Korean

Russian

Spanish

 

___________________


 

 

Archives

 
 
 

___________________

Brand Websites